Alıştırma 24-3, A - an - the


Son alıştırma konumuz olan '' Articles '' yani '' a - an - the '' ile ilgili çalışmalara devam ediyoruz. Bu alıştırmada da boşlukları yine uygun '' article / belirteç '' ile doldurmanız gerekiyor. Kolay gelsin.






Boşlukları '' a - an - the  '' ile doldurunuz. ( Fiil in the blanks with '' a - an - the  ''. ) 
 
1.
Last summer, I went to Canary Islands for my holiday.
2.
In a general way, the people think English are cold.
3.
There was terrible storm last night.
4.
They have never been to Alps before.
5.
Sue has aunt in Malatya.
6.
I have exercise book in my schoolbag.
7.
It is weird , but my little brother likes reptile family.
8.
The hotel I stayed in was on corner of 21st street.
9.
She couldn't help feeling sorry when she saw blind child begging.
10.
How can we explain universe without exploring the depths of space ?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder