Alıştırma 24-1, A - an - the

'' Articles '' adın verilen '' a - an - the '' ile ilgili alıştırmalara devam ediyoruz. Bu yayında da yine boşlukları uygun olarak '' a- an - the '' yazmanız gerekiyor. Kolay gelsin...





Boşlukları '' a - an - the  '' ile doldurunuz. ( Fiil in the blanks with '' a - an - the  ''. ) 
 
1.
They live in small house, but it is pretty.
2.
I beg your pardon. Can you tell where nearest post office is ?
3.
He has got toothache.
4.
What is capital of Turkey ?
5.
I will call taxi for you to reach the meeting.
6.
The people are looking stars in the dark sky.
7.
My car has been in garage for five months.
8.
That is easy task to do.
9.
I and my friends visited Science Museum last year.
10.
These three papers are same. It is obvious all you cheated.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder