Alıştırma 23-9, A little, Little, A few, Few

'' Quantifiers '' konusu başlığı altındaki alıştırmalara devam ediyoruz arkadaşlar. Bu alıştırmada da '' A little, Little, A few, Few '' yapılarını kullanmanız gerekiyor. Kolay gelsin..





Boşlukları '' A little, little, A few, few '' ile doldurunuz. ( Fiil in the blanks with '' A little, little, A few, few ''. ) 
 
1.
The meeting was crowded. There were only empty seats.
2.
He feels lonely. He has got friends in his town.
3.
Kibar can't afford to buy this ring. She has got money.
4.
There are interesting places and restaurants in this city. That is why the tourists don't visit here.
5.
Kerem's father is about to go bankrupt. He has financial problems.
6.
I keep my photos taken when I was in Japan. I was lucky to take
7.
It is hard to say you can be a good teacher. You have got patience.
8.
After working five months at a cafe, he earned money to pay his rent and bills.
9.
I was very suprised when I saw there was traffic in the street in this morning.
10.
He can speak English. It is enough for him to commnunicate with the tourists.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder