Alıştırma 18-2, Present Perfect Tense

Present Perfect Tense ile ilgili bir diğer çalışma sizi bekliyor arkadaşlar. Kolay gelsin...







Örnekte olduğu gibi duruma uygun düşen cümleler yazınız. ( Write sentences suitable to the situation as in the example. )


1.Meral's hands were dirty. They are clean now. She has washed her hands.

2.My father needs a holiday. ( work / hard / this month )........................................

3.I am very tired. ( clean / my room ) .............................................................

4.Susan can't drink anything. ( drink / tea / too much ) ............................................

5.Murat is carrying some packages. ( buy / them ) ........................................

6.Tarık is in Canada. ( go / to Canada ).................................................

7.My grandfather is looking for his glass. ( lost )........................................

8.I can't play football. ( break / my leg ).....................................................

9.Bülent was 70 kg. Now he is 80 kg. ( put on weight )........................................

10.We are going to see the doctor. ( catch a cold ).............................................



Cevaplar / Keys
2.My father has worked hard this month.
3.I have cleaned my room.
4.Susan has drunk too much.
5.Murat has bought them.
6.Tarık has gone to Canada.
7.My grandmother has lost his glass.
8.I have broken my leg.
9.Bülent has put on weight.
10.We have caught a cold.


İndirme linki : http://www.slideshare.net/alikemal28/present-perfect-tense-altrma-3

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder